Inverallan Parish Church
Grantown-on-Spey
Registered Charity No. SCO10001
Welcome to Inverallan Parish Church

(Grant Road / Church Avenue
Grantown-on-Spey)

We are a congregation of the Church of Scotland.

SUNDAY SERVICE 10.30 A.M.

Our vision is to be a church which seeks to inspire the people of Scotland and beyond with the Good News of Jesus Christ through enthusiastic worshipping, witnessing, nurturing and serving communities.

Inverallan is the old name for the district around the town of Grantown-on-Spey.

The present building was opened in 1886. The cost of £7000 was met by Caroline Stuart, Countess of Seafield, in memory of her husband John Charles Grant (7th Earl of Seafield) who died in 1881 and also in memory of her son Ian Charles Ogilvie Grant (8th Earl of Seafield) who died in 1884.

The adjacent Church hall was constructed from materials recycled from the previous Church. It is used regularly by various community groups.

Inverallan Church services are held at 10.30 am.

Inverallan Church is linked with Dulnain Bridge Church whose services start at 12 noon and also Cromdale & Advie Church whose services start at 9.15 a.m.

The joint Manse is about 40 years old and is located in Grantown.


Worship is enriched by our organist with our pipe organ and an enthusiastic choir.


Church sponsored activities include once monthly Sunday afternoon teas for the lonely elderly, and Messy Church in St Columba’s Church for children of all ages - about 4 times per year - on Sunday Afternoons.